Coaching Classes and Certifications:
- US Youth Player Initiatives
- Oklahoma Soccer Association Coaching Courses
- US Soccer Federation Certifications
- US Youth Soccer Coaching Courses
- Rules for small-sided games
- “Heads Up” CDC Concussion Training
- Challenger Training Drills
- Field closure decisions will be made by the HSC Board on a case-by-case basis.
- Weather Report
- Oklahoma Soccer Association Lightning Policy
- HSC Code of Conduct
- Sit Out Verification (2018)
- Reschedule Form
Reschedule Policy: Request must be sent at minimum of 72 hours before game day. Forfeiture of game could result. Exception given to an emergency situation. Both coaches must agree to reschedule. Request is not guaranteed until confirmation is received. Rainouts need to be worked out between coaches & form submitted within 7 days of rainout date. Reschedules are completed through the home clubs & their procedure. Coach contact information is available via Gotsoccer. If HSC closes the complex, coaches must contact away team coach to notify them or be subject to game forfeiture.